Why Choose Us?
Counseling Foundations works with individuals, families, couples and youth We offer a variety mental health treatment services including:
• Mental Health Diagnosis, Assessment & Evaluation
• Individual & Family Therapy
• Trauma Counseling
• Grief/Loss Counseling
• Anger Management Treatment
• Anxiety, Depression, ADHD/ADD & Other Mental Health Disorders
• Couples Counseling
• Out-of-Control Youth/Parent Coaching
• Violence/Conflict Resolutions
• EAP Counseling
• Ecotherapy (Nature Therapy)
• Ployvagal (Vagus Nerve) Reset & Toning
• Somatic Experiencing Therapy
• Online HIPPA Compliant Telehealth Sessions Available
Most major insurance accepted:
Oxford Health Plans
UHC Student Resources
(As of Sept 2022 NY Empire BcBs)
Individual therapy provides support and fosters growth during challenging times in life. Individual therapy can help you deal with many personal topics in life such as anger, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, marriage and relationship challenges, parenting problems, school difficulties, career changes.
Family therapy helps to alleviate stressful life events that strain family relationships like defiant youth, poverty, divorce, or death of a loved one. It addresses issues related to family conflicts while promoting collaboration among family members to solve problems.
Relationship counseling is not just for couples with extreme problems, conflicts or issues. There are times when even the healthiest and happiest of us need a little assistance to navigate through life. This is when Couples Therapy can help.